13.1.09

SteelSeries WOW MMO Gaming Mouse Stopped

"Anonymous" to TheProfosist


"Anonymous":

i saw your blog maybe you can help -

all of a sudden the mouse just stopped working its been fine since i got it on december 15th. i went to support but couldn't create a login to get there - i saw there was an updated DL which i did in hopes it may fix the mouse but it didnt


can you help me i love this mouse =)


TheProfosist:

ure i can try did you try a differnet usb port? how about a differnt computer without the driver on? without the driver the mouse shoulf just act lie a regular 5 button mouse if it work then try instaling the updated driver and configure it fi not i could try to crete a support account for you ifyou would like. just so u know their support page requires Java

contact me back if you need more help

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!
I got the same problem. I tried tu unplugg te mice an use it with another computer but it still doesn't work.
I already had this issue and got a new mice from steelseries. I got the new mouse since 2 days and yesterday evening it stopped working. Just like the one I just changed.

The mouse is recognised by the PC and the software (the icon turns orange when i plug the mice) but i have no light on the top of the mouse and it's just not working...
Don't know what to do..Any idea?

(I'm from Switzerland so please forgive my english :) )

Anonymous said...

Yeah i have the exact same issue! replaced the my mouse too but the exact same thing happened again.

Anonymous said...

mine started working again! i redownloaded the software and kept restoring to default until it worked! hope this helps