25.3.09

!!! SteelSeries WOW MMO Gaming Mouse Update !!!

To all people seeking help on the WOW mouse. I will do my best to help u but it is still the best idea to contact steelseries support about your problems because others might be having the same problem and the company may not know. Also when you asking me for help please leave it as a comment to this post so others may see in case they have the same problem. I also still accept emails and will respond to them as quickly as i can. if you didn't already know my Email is TheProfosist@gmail.com . Also by emailing me you are also agreeing to left me post your question and my answer on my blog so others may see and use it to possibly fix their problems.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!
I got a problem with my Wow Mouse. All of a sudden the mouse just stopped working. I tried to unplug the mice and use it with another computer but it still doesn't work. I Have the latest software version.
I already had this issue last week and got a new mice from steelseries. I got the new mouse since 2 days and yesterday evening it stopped working again. Just like the one I just changed.

The mouse is recognised by the PC and the software (the icon turns orange when i plug the mice) but i have no light on the top of the mouse and it's just not working...
Don't know what to do..Any idea?
Is my PC a mouse killer?

PS:(I'm from Switzerland so please forgive my english :) )